IEEE WCCI 2018 will be held at the Windsor Barra Convention Centre, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Rio de Janeiro is a wonderful and cosmopolitan city, ideal for international meetings. Rio boasts fantastic weather, savory cuisine, hospitable people, and modern infrastructure. Rio is the first city to receive the Certificate of World Heritage for its Cultural Landscape, recently conferred by UNESCO.
IJCNN is the flagship conference of the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society and the International Neural Network Society. It covers a wide range of topics in the field of neural networks, from biological neural network modeling to artificial neural computation.
FUZZ-IEEE is the foremost conference in the field of fuzzy systems. It covers all topics in fuzzy systems, from theory to applications.
IEEE CEC is a major event in the field of evolutionary computation, and covers all topics in evolutionary computation from theory to applications.
The highlights of the Congress include:
- 5 Keynotes by top-notch researchers – Miguel Nicolelis, Klaus-Robert Müller, Dario Floreano, Enrique Ruspini and Francisco Herrera (http://www.ecomp.poli.br/~wcci2018/speakers/);
- 15 Plenary speeches by world-renown scholars on pertinent and captivating topics within the technical scope of each conference;
- A public lecture by Gary Fogel;
- A few valuable and engaging panel sessions by revered researchers within the field of computational intelligence (http://www.ecomp.poli.br/~wcci2018/panel-sessions/);
- Over 20 tutorials covering a diverse range of topics offering a unique opportunity to disseminate in-depth information on specific topics in computational intelligence (http://www.ecomp.poli.br/~wcci2018/Tutorials/);
- A number of workshops to stimulate discussions between participants on active and emerging topics of computational intelligence (http://www.ecomp.poli.br/~wcci2018/workshops/);
- 115 special sessions organized by domain experts that are encompassed within the technical scope of the conference (http://www.ecomp.poli.br/~wcci2018/special-sessions/);
- 11 challenging and contemporary competitions offering distinctive topics in each track to cater to every participant’s needs (http://www.ecomp.poli.br/~wcci2018/competitions/).
Apart from the technical program, participants are also cordially invited to attend various social events that will include welcome reception and conference banquet. In addition, participants are also encouraged to explore the beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro which has an endless supply of attractions and things to see and do (http://www.ecomp.poli.br/~wcci2018/rio-de-janeiro-2/).